2023 TMA/SDM Excellence Awards Finalists Announced
The Monitoring Association (TMA) is pleased to announce the finalists for its 2023 Excellence Awards. This year, the awards competition received a total 36 entries across five categories. Listed in alphabetical order by company within each category, the finalists are:
Monitoring Center of the Year – Enterprise
- COPS Monitoring
- CPI Security
Monitoring Center of the Year – SMB
- Central Monitoring & Dispatch, Inc.
- Habitec Security
- Statewide Central Station
Monitoring Center Manager of the Year
- John Turner, ADT
- Larry Esposito, Affiliated Monitoring
- Alexandria Keen, EPS Security
- Tracy Ehrsam, Habitec Security
- Fiore Ayala, Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc.
Monitoring Center Operator of the Year
- Samantha Marzilli, COPS Monitoring
- Jennifer Labrecque, Habitec Security
- Loretta Grubb, TELUS Smart Home
Monitoring Center Support Person of the Year
- Jamie Mashike, ADT
- Michael Bolton, Holmes Security Systems
- Brian De Carlo, Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc.
“We were pleased to welcome some new companies to this year’s competition,” remarked TMA President Morgan Hertel. “I was impressed to see how TMA members are evolving and expanding their businesses in new directions and positioning their teams for greater success. By embracing new technologies and innovating new services, businesses are increasing efficiencies and raising the bar on customer service. It’s a time for great opportunity for our industry.”
TMA’s Monitoring Center Excellence Awards recognize any FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL or UL-listed monitoring center (TMA members) and outstanding personnel who perform in the highest professional manner, thereby making a significant contribution to the betterment of the alarm industry and the alarm profession while demonstrating exceptional service to their customers and community.
The purpose of the awards program is to:
- Establish and promote the inherent value of professional monitoring services in general.
- Honor those who have made the most significant contributions to the service.
- Promote the distinct level of professionalism attained by NRTL-approved monitoring centers.
TMA’s Monitoring Center Excellence Awards are co-sponsored by SDM Magazine, which will publish a feature story on the winners later this summer. Entries are judged by a volunteer judging panel appointed by TMA. The five winners will be announced at a virtual award ceremony presented on April 17, 2023 at 4:00 pm ET. For past winners and more information, visit https://tma.us/events/awards/excellence-awards/.