TMA is an ANSI-accredited standards writing organization. As such, the TMA Standards Committee works on standards that benefit consumers, regulators and the security industry.
UPDATED March 7, 2019
ANSI/TMA CS-V-01 Draft out for ANSI Public Review. Public review opens April, 1 2019.
- CS-V-01 DRAFT 2019, Alarm Confirmation, Verification and Notification Procedures
- ANSI/CSAA CS-V-01-2016 Alarm Confirmation, Verification and Notification Procedures
- For a hard copy of CS-V-01 Draft, please contact Bryan Ginn, email@example.com or 703-424-4670 X 019.
- Please submit all comments Online . Fax or mail? Please download the Word version.
- TMA Position Paper on Standards.
- Online Form for proposals on TMA Standards. WORD VERSION
This form should be used for comments/changes for all TMA Standards.
Please follow the instructions and be sure to sign the form.
- ANSI Procedures followed by TMA.
TMA CURRENT STANDARDS
- APCO/CSAA ANS 2.101.2-2014 Alarm Monitoring Company to Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) Computer-aided Dispatch (CAD) Automated Secure Alarm Protocol (ASAP)
For information, visit http://www.apcointl.org/
- ANSI/CSAA CS-CO-01-2008: Carbon Monoxide Response Standard
- ANSI/CSAA CS-V-01-2016: Alarm Confirmation, Verification and Notification Procedures Standard
- Visit the Security Industry Association (SIA) Standards page for information on SIA MSD-01 Mobile Security Devices Standard and SIA DC-03 Digital Communications Standard “Event Block Data Codes” and “Modifiers” (the actual codes and modifiers sent by digital communicators that comply with the SIA DC-03 Standard and their definitions)
|NOTE: Please use this form to make any suggestions:|