TMA is an ANSI-accredited standards writing organization. As such, the TMA Standards Committee works on standards that benefit consumers, regulators and the security industry.
UPDATED October 31, 2019
- TMA CS-V-01 public review reopened November 1, 2019 and will close December 16, 2019.
- Current CS-V-01 Draft available for download here.
- Online Form for comments on TMA Standards
- RECOMMENDED: Download the WORD VERSION of the comments form for TMA Standards
- Email all comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TMA Position Paper on Standards.
- Online Form for comments on TMA Standards. WORD VERSION
This form should be used for comments/changes for all TMA Standards.
Please follow the instructions and be sure to sign the form.
- ANSI Procedures followed by TMA.
TMA CURRENT STANDARDS
- APCO/CSAA ANS 2.101.2-2014 Alarm Monitoring Company to Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) Computer-aided Dispatch (CAD) Automated Secure Alarm Protocol (ASAP)
For information, visit http://www.apcointl.org/
- ANSI/CSAA CS-CO-01-2008: Carbon Monoxide Response Standard
- ANSI/CSAA CS-V-01-2016: Alarm Confirmation, Verification and Notification Procedures Standard
- Visit the Security Industry Association (SIA) Standards page for information on SIA MSD-01 Mobile Security Devices Standard and SIA DC-03 Digital Communications Standard “Event Block Data Codes” and “Modifiers” (the actual codes and modifiers sent by digital communicators that comply with the SIA DC-03 Standard and their definitions)