2023 is going to be a great year!
You are cordially invited to share your experience and expertise with your colleagues in the professional monitoring industry. TMA education events are where alarm industry professionals gather to share best practices and address industry-wide issues that impact everyone. Others will benefit from your experience while you make a valuable contribution to the profession’s field of knowledge.
Attendees leave with actionable solutions to real-world challenges.
We are now collecting proposal ideas for:
- TMA’s Mid-Year Meeting (April 18-20 | Virtual)
- OPSTech (October dates TBD | Lafayette, LA)
- Annual Meeting (Nov 4 – 8 | Maui, HI)
2023 Proposal Submissions Link
Submission deadline: Close of Business on Friday, February 17, 2023
Before you apply:
- Although non-members can apply to speak at TMA events, TMA members will be given priority during the speaker selection process. Previous speaking experience is not a requirement.
- Speakers receive discounts off the full registration fee based on membership status.
- In general, TMA speaking opportunities are non-paying and intended to provide opportunities to offer skills to help elevate the professional monitoring industry. Speakers are responsible for their own travel and hotel expenses for in-person events.
- Topics should be timely, solutions-based, and relevant to those in the security industry:
- Work-from-Home Management
- Emerging Technology
- Video Surveillance
- Advances in Artificial Intelligence
- Leadership and Workforce Optimization
- Other trending topics
If you have questions about speaking at a TMA event, please contact:
Vice President of Education and Training