© 2023 The Monitoring Association. All rights reserved.
Welcome to the NEW TMA InfoHub
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new member portal! In the fall of last year, TMA began its journey of searching for a new Association Management System (AMS) that would improve the user experience for members and staff. In November 2022, we agreed to move forward with GrowthZone a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution that prides itself on helping communities and industries thrive.
After several months of transferring TMA data to the new platform, we are excited to welcome you today to experience the member portal! We invite you to log into your TMA member profile, update the information in your profile, and then begin exploring the new member portal. Also, learn more about downloading the mobile app below!
Here are some helpful resources and video tutorials to get started:
Download the InfoHub MobileApp
With the InfoHub App you’ll will be able to:
- View the member directory and contact members via that directory
- View jobs and other web content.
- View and comment on forum topics.
- View and pay invoices.
- View and register for events.
- View and upload resources.
IMPORTANT! The functions in the InfoHub App are available based on the members’ access level.
- Download from the iTunes store here – MembersPlus iOS version. NOTE: iOS 10 (or higher) are supported.
- Download from the Google Play store here – MemberPlus Android version
Login to the TMA InfoHub App
Click the TMA InfoHub App icon on your device.
- Enter Info Hub Username and Password
- Click LOGIN.
Alternately, click Login via Email. This option allows you to login by only entering their email address.
How it works:
- A “magic sign-in” email will be sent to that email that includes a “magic link” to open the app.
- Click the link to access the App. The link is good for 24 hours. Opening this email on your mobile device will allow you quick entry into the App without having to remember and/or change your password.
- NOTE: The Magic Link should be used for those using SSO for access to the InfoHub.
The App will open on the main dashboard screen.
The TMA InfoHub App Dashboard provides a variety of shortcuts to easily access the following:
- Member Directories
- News (if applicable)
- Job Postings (if applicable)
- Blogs (if applicable)
Click any of the icons to access the desired functionality.
When the TMA InfoHub App is first launched, the Dashboard will be displayed. The Dashboard provides quick-select icons for members to select.
You can also click the icon, to view system navigation options.
TMA InfoHub Directory
You will be able to easily search the member directory using the App. To access the directory, simply click the desired directory on the main App screen. Alternately, click the icon, to view system navigation menu and select the desired directory.
Once the directory has been selected:
- View the directory by members by clicking the icon.
- View the directory by businesses by clicking the icon.
- Search the directory by typing into the search box.
- Filter the directory by clicking the icon. After entering filtering options, click the icon to apply the filters.
Simply click on the desired member or business to view the contact’s directory page.
If a phone number or email is available, you can easily contact the member/business.