VIENNA, VA (July 17, 2015) — CSAA International announced the winner of the CSAA 2015 Five Diamond Marketing MARVEL Award on June 25 at the Electronic Security Expo (ESX) in Baltimore, MD. COPS Monitoring was honored for promoting its CSAA Five Diamond status to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
The CSAA Five Diamond Marketing MARVEL Awards Program recognizes CSAA Five Diamond companies that have used their CSAA Five Diamond designation to better position themselves in the marketplace. This program is sponsored by Security Sales & Integration (SSI).
“We are proud to be named as this year’s Marketing MARVEL Award winner,” said David Smith, Director of Marketing for COPS Monitoring. “We work hard behind the scenes every day for our dealers helping to safeguard their customers and hard-earned reputations. We believe when we win, our dealers win. We hope that proudly advertising our network of CSAA Five Diamond central stations and being named last year’s Central Station of the Year not only help give our dealers peace of mind, but also contribute to their competitive edge in the marketplace.”
The company submitted an integrated marketing plan that prominently featured their CSAA Five Diamond status on advertising, newsletters, their website, exhibits, company overview, sales literature, and even business cards.
“CSAA is pleased to recognize COPS for their exemplary and creative efforts to use their Five Diamond status to increase their visibility in the marketplace,” said CSAA Executive Director Jay Hauhn. “When our CSAA Five Diamond companies spotlight their certification through public promotion, consumers become more aware of how important it is to choose high-quality professional monitoring. Congratulations to COPS for making Five Diamond such an important part of their marketing plan!”
The CSAA Five Diamond Program is a balanced certification program providing its companies a distinction in the central station monitoring marketplace because it signifies five points of excellence:
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its central station operators certified using the CSAA online training series.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through CSAA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.
The purpose of the CSAA Five Diamond Marketing MARVEL Awards Program is to:
- Recognize and honor companies that have used their CSAA Five Diamond designation in creative ways to gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Inspire others to market their CSAA Five Diamond advantage.
- Help other CSAA Five Diamond companies create their own CSAA Five Diamond Marketing Toolkit.
- Heighten awareness of the CSAA Five Diamond Program to CSAA members and the industry at large.
- Inspire ALL companies engaged in security monitoring to enrich their operations by educating them about the “best marketing practices” of CSAA Five Diamond companies.
- Elevate the profile of CSAA Five Diamond companies and CSAA for their professionalism in the eyes of the mainstream media and general public.
All CSAA Five Diamond Marketing MARVEL Award entries are reviewed by a panel of judges selected by CSAA and members of the CSAA Five Diamond Marketing MARVEL Awards Program Subcommittee. The judges are not affiliated with any currently-operating central station.
Watch for coverage in SSI and CSAA Dispatch later this summer. Contact Elizabeth Lasko at CSAA for photographs and more information.
About CSAA International
The Central Station Alarm Association International (CSAA) is an internationally-recognized non-profit trade association that represents professional monitoring companies that are listed by a CSAA-approved Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, such as FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL or UL. CSAA is legally entitled to represent its members before Congress and regulatory agencies on the local, state and federal levels, and other authorities having jurisdiction (AHJs) over the industry. Since its incorporation in 1950, CSAA has served its members’ interests through education, online training, meetings and conventions, certification, insurance, and industry standards. www.csaaintl.org. For more information, contact Elizabeth Lasko at CSAA, 703-242-4670 x 16.