Important Annual Meeting Update: October 10 Committee Meetings
There has been a schedule change at the upcoming CSAA Annual Meeting. CSAA leaders would like to hold several important committee meetings on Saturday, October 10, in addition to our next Voice of the Customer (VoC) meeting.
The meetings will take place on Saturday, October 10, from 9:00 a.m.-12 noon, the first morning of our meeting.
- 9:00-10:00 a.m.: Combined VoC sector meeting for all interested participants. This will be a “deep dive” into how to enact the top recommendations from the ESX meetings and comments over the summer.
- 10:15-11:00 Committee meetings:
- Membership/Five Diamond/ASAP
- 11:15-12:00 Committee meetings
- Noon: Executive Committee Meeting
Note: This schedule change has been posted online at http://csaaintl.org/am15-preliminary-program/. You may still receive a printed brochure with an earlier version of the schedule.
If you plan to attend all or part of the CSAA Annual Meeting but haven’t registered yet, please visit http://csaaintl.org/2015am/ as soon as possible as hotel rooms are going very quickly, with our room block being sold out on some nights.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!