TMA is pleased to announce a four-part Cybersecurity webinar series, taught by Ryan Fritts, Vice President of Product and Information Security, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for ADT. The course is designed for Monitoring Center IT staff interested in the latest developments in threat management. Participants will learn how to mitigate external attacks and insider threats.
- Thursday, Nov 7 – Webinar #1: Cybersecurity Baselines (Compliance, baseline security requirements)
- Thursday, Nov 21 – Webinar #2: Vulnerabilities & Risk Management
- Monday, Dec 2 – Webinar #3: Social Engineering (The Human Threat Element)
- Monday, Dec 9 – Webinar #4: Data Breaches (Forensic and legal perspectives around cyber and crisis communication)
- Non-members: $399 (4 sessions, exam, certificate); $110 each (a la carte)
- TMA Members: $279 (4 sessions, exam, certificate); $79 each (a la carte)
Learn more about this TMA Signature Webinar Series presentation.