Security industry news publication, Security Systems News, has traditionally released an annual list of it’s top “20 under 40” and included two classes, comprising 20 end users and 20 integrators. This year’s “40 under 40” class is made up of a diverse and talented mix of young professionals representing the next generation of leaders in security. Consultants were included for the first time, which added new depth and perspective to this year’s class, bringing all winners — consultants, integrators, monitoring professionals and end users — together into one “40 under 40” class.
The final list identifies 14 end users, 11 integrators, 10 consultants and six monitoring professionals.
Congratulations to the following TMA members who were named in Security Systems News “40 under 40” for 2019:
- Matthew Brandon, AvantGuard Monitoring Centers LLC
- Michael Castillo, Aronson Security Group (ASG)/ADT Commercial
- Jordan Dice, IPtelX
- Mark Grudzien, CIBC Bank USA
- Juergen Henry, COPS Monitoring
- Stephanie Higgins, Securitas Electronic Security Inc.
- Anthony Iannone, Affiliated Monitoring
- Nicole Kenny, Criticom Monitoring Services (CMS)
- Deric Morrow, Johnson Controls
- Laura Penrod, Cooperative Response Center (CRC)
- Matthew Webster, Koorsen Fire & Security
- Adam Worrall, American Electric Power
- Tommy Zarna, Securitas Security Services
Read the full feature online.