Join TMA in congratulating Buford, GA-based Tech Systems, Inc. for attaining TMA’s Five Diamond designation!
TMA’s Five Diamond designation provides a competitive edge for monitoring centers who demonstrate a commitment to excellence in their operations and customer service.
The designation is granted annually to monitoring centers that satisfy all of the requirements of the five points of excellence:
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its monitoring center operators certified using the TMA online training series.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through TMA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.
In 2019, TMA launched a special designation for dealers who are serviced by Five Diamond designated monitoring centers.
Learn more about the Five Diamond designation.