TMA Five Diamond Program
TMA Five Diamond Program
- What is the TMA Five Diamond Program?
- Now Available: TMA Five Diamond Dealer Program!
- For Consumers: Why Five Diamond Recognition is Important
- Designation benefits and resources
- How to apply, renew, and obtain a Five Diamond plaque
- View list of current TMA Five Diamond-designated companies
What is the TMA Five Diamond Program?
TMA’s Five Diamond designation provides a competitive edge for your company in the marketplace. The program enables participating companies to display their Five Diamond designation on marketing materials, raising its status in the eye of the public. It improves your position with insurance companies and financial institutions, leading to favorable rates and discounts and increased valuations. Participating companies also gain access to resources and support that will help you advance your business.
TMA Five Diamond designation is granted annually to monitoring centers that satisfy all of the requirements of the five points of excellence:
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its central station operators certified using the TMA online training series.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through TMA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.
Now Available: TMA Five Diamond Dealer Program!
The Monitoring Association, along with the TMA Five Diamond Committee, is excited to announce the new TMA Five Diamond Dealer Program. The program provides Five Diamond Member companies with dealers an additional benefit for participating in the Five Diamond Program. Dealers of currently designated Five Diamond companies who choose to participate will have access to a special logo and will be listed in the TMA website’s Five Diamond section.
Why Should You Participate in the Five Diamond Dealer Program?
- The new distinction between the Five Diamond designated company and Five Diamond dealer logos will help protect the integrity of the Five Diamond logo and Five Diamond designation for currently designated companies.
- Inviting your dealers to participate in the dealer program can be considered a customer benefit for them.
- The implementation of this program could expand the reach of Five Diamond to alarm monitoring centers and dealers previously unfamiliar with it.
TMA Five Diamond Benefits and Resources
- Online Marketing Tool Kit to help companies use the designation to promote their Five Diamond status. (Current participants may request access password from firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Listing on the TMA website and in TMA Dispatch
- Updated TMA Level 1 Online Operator Training Course
- Annual TMA Five Diamond logo usage license
- Year plate for your TMA Five Diamond plaque
- Opportunity to host the Fall Operations Management Seminar, providing industry awareness and public recognition
- Verification of status to the public when asked to vouch for your alarm company.
- New: TMA Five Diamond Dealer Program!
- Coming in 2019: Updated TMA Level 2 Online Operator Training Course!
Application Process for New or Renewing Companies
TMA Five Diamond designation is valid for one year. Application requirements include:
- Copy of UL/FM/ETL Certificate
- 100% of current operators have been trained through the TMA Operator Level 1 Online Training Course.
- US companies must notarize the application form (Note: Canadian companies are exempt from the Notary requirement).
- TMA membership
- $250.00 US fee annually per site location
Download and completed TMA’s TMA Five Diamond Application Package 2019 (click to open, then download to your desktop), then return with application fee by mail or email to:
The Monitoring Association
7918 Jones Branch Drive Suite 510
McLean, VA 22102
How to obtain a TMA Five Diamond plaque
Each plaque is $275.00 plus shipping costs. Visit TMA’s online shopping portal to order your plaque. Year plates are provided at no charge to companies upon renewal of designation (one per site location).
Questions? Contact Malory Todd at 703-660-4914 or email@example.com.