Register now to attend our next Virtual Product Review (VPR) presented by DICE Corporation, March 26th.
The coronavirus pandemic has fundamentally changed the way many organizations operate for the foreseeable future. As governments and businesses around the world have recommended self-quarantines, social distancing, and office closures, remote working has become a new reality. Operational changes have impacted the alarm industry significantly. Monitoring stations handle thousands of life safety calls and interactions every day and no matter the circumstances, customers rely on operators to respond without interruption. In this presentation, we will explore the importance of establishing a disaster recovery and remote working plan and how you can support your customers when it matters most.
After this presentation, you’ll:
- Understand the benefits of disaster recovery plans and remote working
- Understand the necessary steps to implement a disaster recovery and remote working plan
- Understand how telecom and PBX plays a critical role in remote working
- Cliff Dice, President and CEO
- Avi Lupo, Executive Vice President
Register now to attend this FREE VPR.