Virtual Product Reviews
TMA Virtual Product Reviews are webinars inspired by the popular two-minute “lighting round sessions” we offer at TMA Annual Meetings, where our Sponsors and Associate Members have an opportunity to speak about their products. The Virtual Product Review expands the lightning round concept into a 15-minute virtual live product review from a current TMA advertiser, in which attendees will not only learn more about a new/improved product or service, are able to ask questions. The live webinars are archived below.
Video Detection Analytics, False Alarm Filtering, and Visual Verification Solutions
Tuesday, November 19 | 2:00 PM
Learn how Davantis Technologies offers you new options for video monitoring.
- The ability to retrofit legacy camera systems, to become smart detectors.
- The ability to bolt onto any brand of IP camera systems (including thermal)
- Detection accuracy that surpasses edge (camera) analytics
- Built-in filtering technology, to reduce false alarms by as much as 90%
- Integration to most commercially used central monitoring software platforms
- Simplicity for the operator to visually verify a video alarm in just one or two mouse-clicks.
- Affordable solutions, for small and large sites – and with no recurring fees, whatsoever
About the speakers:
Charles Volschenk, Country Manager USA
Charles Volschenk is the Country Manager for Davantis USA. He has almost 20 years of electronic security experience, both as a security integrator, and holding several VP and director positions with global security manufacturing & software companies. He holds a Bachelors degree in business management, and an MBA. He has worked on several continents, and has been living and working in the US for the last 5 years. Charles is tasked with establishing and growing the Davantis business in the US, and he believes that a great product, being highly responsive to customers, and maintaining consistent positive effort, will yield success.
Xavier Miralles, VP of Sales
Xavier Miralles is the VP of Sales for Davantis Technologies, based in Barcelona, Spain. He is a qualified Computer Vision engineer , and co-founded Davantis in 2005, with the goal of applying AI technology to develop more effective products and services for the security industry. Before starting Davantis, Xavier spent seven years as a Project Manager in large IT corporations. After a successful career in developing software for critical applications, Xavier now applies his expertise in helping security providers improve their processes and services, reducing their operating costs, and providing a differentiated level of service to their clients. He enjoys outdoor activities, likes hiking and sailing, as well as meeting different cultures all over the world.
CSS Aeonix, A Total Solution
Tuesday, December 10 | 2:00 PM
David Crawford, president of CSS, will explain the features and benefits of the Aeonix system, used as a channel bank or a phone system, both managing alarm communication and Two-Way, PERS, MPERS. Use Aeonix in the Cloud or in your building.
About the speaker:
David Crawford, President, CSS
Prior to Crawford creating CSS in 2006 he had a variety of roles in the security industry, starting back in 1981.
Crawford immigrated to Canada mid 1981 and started his carrier in the security industry later that year, first as an installer and service technician with a small Ontario company. After several years of installation and service he was offered a sales position with Chubb Security and quickly became a number one sales producer in the Hamilton office. With his success in sales he was promoted to Branch Manager and quickly restructured the branch into Chubb’s most profitable branch location within two years.
In 2006 Crawford took the knowledge he had amassed and created CSS. As he simply explains. The vision of CSS is to join the dots in the central station, to provide a product with features and benefits not found in any other solution. Manage the PRI circuits, interface to the receivers, interface to automation software and be a phone system. To this end he established an exclusive relationship with Tadiran Telecom, a developer and provider of phone systems worldwide. Together they developed features to manage alarm panel communication to the Sur-Gard and other receiver lines, created the PRI to Analog conversion process, management of two-way voice, PERS & MPERS and established interface relationships with all the major automation software brands.
Crawford and CSS are now into their 13th year and the company has established itself as the go to company for telephony and phone system needs, call recording and contact center requirements and most of all a company with personnel who know the central station, security industry.
Interested in offering TMA members to your product, service, or technology?
Contact Leigh A. McGuire to schedule your Virtual Product Review (VPR)! Share the distinct benefits and features of your product or service with TMA members and other interested monitoring industry professionals!
Archived — no charge to view
- Provide your customers with secure, hosted video monitoring with AXIS Guardian– May 2019. AXIS Guardian is a cloud-based surveillance service platform, tailored to the needs of alarm monitoring providers. AXIS Guardian enables professional monitoring, access, and storage all while increasing alarm operation efficiency with remote video verification and reset of false alarms. Learn how AXIS Guardian provides value with operational efficiencies, cost savings, and new revenue streams to your customers.
- Better Business Operations and Accounting with Bold’s AlarmBiller – January 2019. This cloud-based billing software creates recurring invoices, keeps track of appointments, schedules work orders, writes proposals, accepts payments, and performs many other tasks specifically geared for the needs of the security business.
- PowerG, Johnson Controls, Tyco Security Solutions – December 2018
- Improving Operator Efficiency with A.I. – December 2018
Umbo Light is a powerful security video A.I. service that helps monitoring scale. With 98% accuracy in seeing humans and human behaviors, this solution ignores car headlights, animals, weather and more to send only true, accurate alerts to your operators. This 15-minute free webinar demonstrates using actual video clips and demos, the power of Light’s A.I. technology, already being used by leading stations with direct impact to the bottom line.
- CloudEye Cloud Video Recording from DICE Corporation — November 2018. As a complete cloud video recording solution, CloudEye is ideal for monitoring centers, retail and loss prevention, and everything in between. Link coming soon!
- Honeywell Total Connect VISTA Partitions –September 2018 – The recent release of Honeywell Total Connect VISTA partition support can help your business stay competitive with your VISTA customers. It can help you increase your attach rate and hardware sales, and target commercial customers as well as residential multi-dwelling homes. What Can Users Do with This New Offering? This feature offers remote control of security for up to eight VISTA® partitions from a PC or mobile device. Small business owners can globally arm, disarm, bypass sensors, or set up and assign users for select partition control. Event notifications and the ability to remotely disarm for select partitions are added benefits. Learn about the benefits to your customers and the support materials available for you to market this feature.
- Altronix Ethernet over Coax – July 2018 – This 15-minute virtual product review highlights the eBridge800E 8-Port EoC Switch and introduces the eBridge1600F which is Altronix’s 16-port EoC switch with Ethernet and Fiber uplinks. Altronix Ethernet over Coax (EoC) media converters seamlessly facilitate the upgrade of analog to IP by repurposing coax cabling. These media converters deliver the additional benefit of providing both power and data over a single coax cable. Altronix’s comprehensive line of EoC solutions eliminate the need to rip and replace existing cabling with tremendous flexibility and substantial savings. (Archived)