© 2021 The Monitoring Association. All rights reserved.
Have you considered joining The Monitoring Association?
Join now through December 31 for 2022 during our End-of-Year Promotion, and begin membership immediately.*
*Offer valid for companies that were last members in 2019 or earlier.
What The Monitoring Association means to its members…
TMA “is the best resource for industry information“; “exceptional networking” at TMA’s in-person meetings; TMA provides outstanding industry-recognized online training and in-person education; TMA offers many opportunities to give back and shape the industry.
About The Monitoring Association. TMA is the leading association that promotes and defends the interests of the professional monitoring industry, so any company offering monitoring services either to their own accounts or through a wholesale monitoring company should be a member. Membership represents a commitment to the professional monitoring industry. Our membership is composed of companies spanning all industry sectors, including monitoring centers, systems integrators, service providers, consultants, and product manufacturers.
Our Mission. At TMA we work to position member companies for business success and their employees for career advancement. We do this by delivering quality education and events, and through its leadership in government relations, regulatory industry advocacy, and standards development, as well as through our unique public safety relationships. The Association facilitates the exchange of information, including business best practices and technology awareness, providing a competitive edge to its members. Member networking opportunities are simply unparalleled in the security industry. As a member company, all employees may take advantage of TMA benefits and resources, a few highlights, with links to additional information, are included in this email.
You Engage. Committees and volunteer opportunities are a great way to work hand-in-hand with peers and industry leaders to share knowledge, solve industry issues, and promote the mission of TMA.
- TMA Committees & Volunteer Opportunities – peers work together to solve industry issues, learn from each other, and promote the mission of TMA, and the industry, as a whole
- Industry Standards and Advocacy – TMA works with industry leaders to protect your interests
- ACCENT – industry-related email discussion list
You Connect. Membership includes access to our publications and expert-led webinars that keep you current with industry and member news.
- TMA Dispatch – a quarterly magazine
- TMA Signals – a weekly, e-newsletter
- Virtual Product Reviews – presenters speak about products or services and answer questions
- TMA Website and social media communities
You Participate. Our events and meetings are an effective way to stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and to connect with your peers. Members receive discounted registration fees. 2021 TMA events include:
- Mid-Year Meeting (Virtual, April 2021)
- Annual Meeting (Virtual, October 2021)
- OPSTech (Virtual, November 2021)
Several communication and engagement opportunities are included with membership. Our communication channels cross all media and reach viewers within both the security installation and monitoring business sectors. Share your successes and knowledge with other TMA members and stay connected. The following complimentary options offer your company valuable exposure through publication and education.
- Article in TMA Dispatch – a subject-matter expert provides a non-branded, informational article in TMA’s quarterly magazine on a timely technology or process with byline.
- Educational Webinar – a subject-matter expert delivers a non-branded, education presentation via webinar on a timely technology or process.
- Educational Presentation (delivered at TMA in-person events, presentations require submission and approval) – a subject-matter expert delivers a non-branded, education presentation on a timely technology or process.
- TMA Blog Post – a subject-matter expert delivers non-branded, educational information on a timely technology or process.
- Member News/Press Release – News shared via TMA Signals and TMA Dispatch, as well as our other social media channels.
Interested in joining? Find out more about membership categories HERE.