TMA Tech Summit
Inaugural TMA Technology Summit
March 19-21, 2018
Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek
75 South West Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Join TMA to learn about and discuss technology issues that directly affect monitoring centers. Technology professionals will learn about the newest technologies — hardware, software and services — to run their central stations efficiently, minimizing downtime and protecting them from internal and external threats.
Who should attend: CTOs, CIOs, and IT directors of monitoring companies; dealers, owners, and interested participants from manufacturing companies are also invited.
Sessions and topics will include:
- Intelligent Apps and Analytics
- MPLS, SD-WAN, Secure VPNs (What are they and what is best for my business)
- Contact Center 2018 (Speech Recognition for QC, text to speech, AI, and more)
- Data Storage (New Storage options and best practices for storage and Data Retention)
- 3G, LTE, FirstNet, 5G and beyond
- Next Gen Linux Mainframe
- CyberSecurity (Gap & Risk Assessment — it’s a business issue, not just an IT issue)
- Next Gen Firewalls and other Cyber hardware tools
- Data backup and recovery solutions
- Data Encryption
The TMA Technology Summit schedule is modeled after the popular annual TMA Fall Operations Management Seminar. Each of the two days will conclude with round-table discussions of the day’s presentations. Speakers, session leaders, sponsors and vendors will be announced in the coming weeks.
The registration fee is $595 for TMA members, $695 for non-members. Register Now
Or call 1-800-228-9290 and use the group code: TMATMAA