Important Info for 2017 Fall Ops Registrants
Important Information for 2017 Fall Ops Registrants — Action Needed Before Tours on November 6
- Please allow enough time to register and sign in before boarding starts at 7:15 AM on Monday morning. We will leave promptly at 7:30 AM. For both tours, you will be required to wear your name badge at all times. Our group will be divided evenly on two buses that will transport us to Deerfield (about a 25 minute trip). Each group will spend approximately 2-hrs at each location. If you have any mobility issues, please let us know in advance so that we may accommodate your individual needs.
- If you plan to provide your own transportation we will need to arrange IN ADVANCE for parking permits at both locations. Submit your request no later than close of business on Thursday, Nov 2nd. You will need to send your car details including make, model and state license plate information.
- In order for you to tour UL, you must present a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement. Please download, print and sign the NDA and bring it with you to registration. Ideally we will collect your form when you check in on Sunday, November 5 at the Opening Reception (6:00 – 7:30 pm).
- In addition, you are required to wear closed toed shoes when entering UL Labs. You won’t be permitted to enter without them. UL will provide hard hats and safety glasses on-site. You will be viewing the Signaling and Security Lab, the Industrial Controls Lab, the UL Museum, the fire lab, and the furnaces.
- Personal photography will be limited at both tour locations. Staff from Walgreens and UL will be taking plenty of pictures to share with our group.
- Please note that both locations are SMOKE-FREE campuses. There will be no smoking or vaping permitted anywhere on both properties.
Please contact Julie Webber (email@example.com) if you have any questions or need any clarifications. Any special requests must be submitted by close of business on Thursday, November 2nd.