Telephone Doctor, America’s premier provider of customer service training, offers award-winning instruction on effective telephone communication to clients that include Fortune 500 companies as well as small, family-owned businesses.
TMA Members receive discounts on training packages. Choose from the list below, vetted by your colleagues in the alarm monitoring business.
|Suggested titles to create your package:• The Service Mentality – Identifies & highlights the basic characteristics & traits of people who demonstrate excellent customer service
•Essential Telephone Skills – Answering a business call, placing callers on hold, avoiding excuses, regaining control of the conversation
• Listening Skills – Six Steps to becoming a better listener
• Questioning Techniques – Expanding your ability to effectively obtain information and become a better problem solver
• How to Handle the Irate Customer – Highly effective four point plan for calming irate customers & maximizing the situation
• Six Cardinal Rules – View the worst customer service habits and learn to avoid duplicating those behaviors
• Five Forbidden Phrases – Don’t tell customers what you can’t do, tell them what you can do
• Proactive Customer Service – The importance of high energy, enthusiasm, rapport building, and up-selling & cross-selling
• Maintaining Customer relationships – Cementing relationships after the purchase
• Seven Keys to a Positive Mental Attitude – Choosing your attitude in advance, visualizing success & resisting negative influences
• Business Friendly Customer Service – Core values of exceptional service, not being over the top
• That’s Just Rude – Raises awareness to how your actions can be perceived as rude
TMA Member Discounts
10% off Web-Based:
60% off DVD’s
Each title will include a Leaders Guide, Power Point, Work Books, Desktop Reminder Cards, Ten-Year Warranty & you own them for LIFE!
Please contact our Telephone Doctor Representative to receive this premium pricing, Rhonda Marsala, 314-291-1012 or email Rhonda@serviceskills.com
To learn more about Telephone Doctor and see complete list of training products on the Telephone Doctor web site: http://www.telephonedoctor.com/
For more information on this and other TMA educational opportunities, please contact our Education Department at email@example.com or 703-242-4670 x15